Video recorders CISDVR are designed to build an effective video surveillance system for geographically distributed objects. Integration with a wide range of security systems (ACS, FSA, …) allows you to use CISDVR video recorders as part of a multi-level security system. The industrial design of the DVR allows its use in harsh climate.
- Video surveillance system with motion detector and long-term digital archive
- Distributed video surveillance architecture
- Remote viewing of the video archive
- Audio subsystem
- Telemetry and advanced network functions
- Integration with access control systems
- Integration with security and fire alarms
- Powerful configuration tools
- License plate recognition
- Video capture and face recognition
- Video control of cash transactions
- Video surveillance through a pocket computer
- Integration with IP cameras
The industrial video recorder, one of the first projects of CISLAB, was created in 2007 by order of PJSC Transneft for use in harsh conditions.